Terms and conditions:
1. Promoter: Immediate Media Company Bristol Ltd.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older, excluding employees of promoter or employees (and their immediate families) of the prize suppliers or any other companies associated with the draw.
3. By entering, you agree to be bound by all the rules of the promotion.
4. Only one entry per person allowed. Bulk entries made by third parties will be disqualified.
5. No responsibility accepted for lost, delayed, ineligible or fraudulent entries.
6. The prize is as stated. No cash alternative or alternative prize will be offered if unsuitable.
7. Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not for resale. Prize subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions.
8. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 17th September 2015.
9. One winning entry will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
10. One entrant will win 2 nights bed and breakfast for 2 people sharing an Executive Double Room on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd October at the 4 star Cambridge City Hotel, a bottle of champagne on arrival at the hotel, afternoon tea for 2 at the hotel and free entry for 2 people to the Cambridge Art Fair on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with exclusive access to the VIP Lounge throughout the weekend.
11. The winner will be notified of the win within 14 days of the closing date by phone or email.
12. Winner must claim their prize within three days of notification. In the event that a winner does not claim their prize within three days, another winner will be drawn at random.
13. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. For details of the winner, send an SAE to: FAO Marketing Assistant, Homes & Antiques, Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited, Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol, BS1 3BN within two months of the closing date.
15. Terms and conditions governed by English Law.
Cambridge Art Fair 2018
DETAILS COMING SOON
Red Dot Events Limited
9 Caxton House
Cambs CB23 6JN
+44 (0) 7925 794151